Xbox One HDMI Port Repair
We can fix the broken HDMI port on your Xbox One! We see ports that are pushed in, pulled out, have broken and bent pins and even some that are missing pieces. We can fix all of those. See what others have to say about our services here>>>
1 Business Day Repair
2-3 Business Day Repair
4-5 Business Day Repair
Whether you have no output to your TV, lines on the screen, fuzz or snow or some other problem we can restore your Xbox One to working condition can get you back up and gaming in no time.
We can professionally repair your HDMI port and offer you a 30 day warranty. As part of this repair service we will remove the old crusty thermal paste and install fresh, new, quality thermal paste. We use professional tools and equipment and we have the experience to do the job right. That's why we can offer a warranty with our work. Our repair price is for labor, parts and return shipping. If for some reason we need to buy other parts for your console the cost of the parts will be in addition to our labor costs. If we can't fix it, we won't charge you but please note that we do charge a $20 fee for return shipping costs if your console is not fixable.
More Information about our HDMI port fix
Here are a few things to keep in mind with this repair:
- This repair (as with all of our repairs) will void the manufacturers warranty.
- Please send us the console only. No cords or controllers are needed.
- We recommend using a USPS Flat Rate Medium box to send your console to us. We have good success with the USPS and their shipping rate for this box is $12.65
- Contact us for volume pricing for this (or any other of our services).
Common Xbox One HDMI port problems
Here are a few common symptoms of a faulty HDMI port:
- No signal to the TV
- TV stays black
- Fuzz or snow on the screen
- Lines on the screen and/or TV flashing black or white
- Bent or broken pins inside the port
We can also fix other Xbox One problems like:
- Won't read discs
- Won't power on
- Doesn't eject when you press the button
- Optical drive makes noise